Mandatory CE marking according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EG
From HELLWIG Electrical Engineering you will receive for your existing machinery, or in the preparation of buying a used machine, the following services:
- On-site CE services to implement the Machinery Directive into practice
- Creating a risk assessment (hazard analysis)
- Acquire the technical documentation
- First name of the CE marking
- HELLWIG provides the mechanical and electrical installations for implementing the necessary measures.
The application of the EU Machinery Directive, which calls for the CE marking on machines, requires knowledge and experience. HELLWIG has experience with machine tools since over half a century. Our experts know exactly where to find risks, and which reasonable measures – instead of taking “exaggerated” precautions – offer themselves.
Read more about the CE certification of machine tools in the HELLWIG NEWS. There you will find the HELLWIG CE expert Frank Fahrni in an interview answering questions about practical CE implementation.